- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Humic acid is a kind of animal and plant remains, mainly plant remains, a type of organic matter produced and accumulated by microbial decomposition and transformation, and a series of geochemical processes. The most promising resources for humic acid development are low-calorie coals such as peat, lignite and weathered coal. Among them, the humic acid content is 10-80%.
Humic acid is a macromolecular organic substance widely found in nature. It is widely used in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, petroleum, chemical, building materials, medical and health, environmental protection and other fields. In particular, it now advocates the construction of ecological agriculture, pollution-free agricultural production, green food, pollution-free environmental protection, etc., and makes "humic acid" highly respected. It turns out that human life and survival are inseparable from humic acid.
1. the content of organic matter, especially the content of humus was high,
2. with eighteen amino acids,
3. can promote the formation of soil aggregates, improve soil structure, improve the soil structure, so that the soil at the same time, water conservation, fertilizer conservation, fundamentally solve the problem of soil compaction.
4. rich in microbial flora, is conducive to the beneficial soil microbial growth and reproduction, improve the biological resistance; improve crops, fruits, vegetables, stress resistance, drought resistance, cold resistance, anti nicotine, lodging resistance, promote early, ahead of the listing.
5. improve product quality, increase the agricultural products of protein, amino acids, vitamin C and sugar content, improve the storage capacity of fruits and vegetables.
Warning(direction for use):
1). Keep out of reach of children.
2). The spraying time is in the cloudy weather without wind, or before
9; 00am and after 4; 00pm in the sunny weather, which can achieve
the best results.
3). Respray if raining is available within 8 hours after spraying.
4). It is not recommended to spray in the sunny noon or windy weather.
5). It is recommended to use in the flowering period of fruit trees cautiously.