|Red-brown powder or granules |
|Assay >=% || |
|Fe >=% || |
|Water Solublity ||60g/L (20ºC) |
|PH (1% solution) || |
|Heavy metal <=ppm || |
1.Slurry-spraying granulation technology, well formed granular, easy to use and suitable for various crops.
2.Complete range of nutrients, inorganic, organic and trace elements.
- Food safe, Non-toxic, free of worm eggs and germs, heavy metal content is far below the national allowed standard.
- Amino acid can promote the crops growth and enhance the capability of resistance to drought, cold, lodging, saline and alkaline, make the vegetables and fruits have more beautiful appearance and good tastes.
- Organic matter can improve the soil conditions, break the soil harden and increase the water retention capacity
- Humic acid can retain water to preserve soil moisture ability, promote the NPK efficacy and stimulate the root growth, at the same time decrease occurrence of blight, root rot and club diseases, etc.
- The rich contained NPK and trace elements can help plants have a healthy growth and quality yield, it reduce the pesticide using at the same time.
- The product have a good stability and low erosion, it can decrease the using amount of other fertilizers and keep a good environment without pollution
- Last and most important to decrease the agriculture cultivation costs and increase the yield and profit of 10-15% for farms.
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — Feed your garden right · Best Overall Fertilizer: Miracle-Gro Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food · Best for Lawns: Scotts Turf Builder 12.6 lb
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — This article covers the basics of why and how to fertilize your garden. Plant Nutrients 101. Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
When & How To Fertilize Garden Plants - 5 Big Secrets To
Jun 4, 2020 — #4 Power Mulch For More Nutrients. Perhaps this is the biggest “secret” of all to fertilizing garden plants. In addition to the liquid fertilizing intervals
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
Nitrogen (N) promotes vigorous, green, leafy growth and rich, green color. Phosphorus (K) supports strong root development and helps plants use other nutrients
The 10 Best Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden - (2020 Reviews)
Jump to Miracle-Gro Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruit & Vegetable Plant ... — 1. Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Tomato Plant Food · 2. Jobe's Organics
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening - Fine Gardening Magazine
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer