1. Product Name:Calcium Thiosulfate
2. Other Name:Calcium Thiosulphate,CTS,CaS2O3,Thiosulfuric acid (H2S2O3),calcium salt, calcium hyposulfite
3. Purity:0-0-0 + 10%S 6% Ca
4. Molecular Formula:CaS2O3 24%,K2S2O3
5. CAS NO.:10124-41-1
6. H.S.Code: 2832300000
7. Appearance:colourless or light yellow transparent Liquid
9. Certificates:COA,MSDS,CO,3rd Party Inspection Certificate,Pre-Shipment Inspection Certificate
1. Enhance plants growth through PGR and colloid substance from the brown seaweed.
2. Improve fertilizer and pesticide use efficiency.
3. Improve configuration of soil granule, it is helpful for cultivation and growth of plant root.
4. Enhance plant ability of anti-cold, drought, dry, hot, and wind.
5. Effectively prevent plant from diseases and insects pests.
(1)Broadcast the fertilizer: 600-800KG per Hectare.
(2)Furrow application: Mainly used for fruit trees. Dig a hole for every single tree and every tree using 1-3KG fertilizer.
(3)Mix it with water and used for irrigation. Mix 10KG fertilizer with 1000L water. Use 200KG per Hectare.
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — When they're more actively growing in the spring and summer, they benefit from a little liquid fertilizer along with their water about once a month. If
Plant Food: Don't Forget to Feed Your Plants | Gardener's
Mar 13, 2019 — PHC All-Purpose Fertilizer is organically-based, easy to use and very effective. Other options are also available, including Soil Power Organic
When & How To Fertilize Garden Plants - 5 Big Secrets To
Jun 4, 2020 — #4 Power Mulch For More Nutrients. Perhaps this is the biggest “secret” of all to fertilizing garden plants. In addition to the liquid fertilizing intervals
How and Why to Fertilize Your Plants - Longfield Gardens
Most garden fertilizers contain the three primary plant nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K), plus small amounts of the minor nutrients:
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington
The secret to gorgeous, productive gardens is understanding how to fertilize plants so you can feed them what they really need
Fertilizer Basics and How to Feed Indoor Plants - The Spruce
Jul 17, 2020 — After about two months, though, the plant will have consumed the nutrients in the soil, so you'll have to fertilize if you want continued, healthy
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
Don't apply liquid fertilizer at the exact same time that you plant. No matter how carefully you remove plants from their containers and place them in the ground,