Crystal powder, flake, or crystalline granule
1. To chelate soil nutrients, stimulate root growth, to make crops grow stable and strongly, high fertilizer utilize.
2. To improve crop photosynthetic performance, to promote photosynthetic transfer and transportation, to enhance product performance.
3. To improve the growth of roots environment, to suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases, obvious effects of continuous cropping.
4. To use with Inorganic fertilizer which can increase nutrients also can increase crops yields.
5. To use this organic fertilizer will make soil soft, reduce soil compaction, Improve soil fertilizer, water retention capacity.
6. This series of products is organic food base, green food base and pollution-free food base which must use eco-organic fertilizer.
Humic Acid and How it Benefits Soil | EcoFarming Daily
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acid deficiency can prevent farmers and gardeners from growing crops with optimum nutrition
Humic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Humic Acid. Humic acids are the organic substances that coagulate when the strong-base extract is acidified while fulvic acids are the organic substances that remain soluble when the strong-base extract is acidified
What Is Humic Acid? - Soil-Biotics
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural ... Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and
Humic substance - Wikipedia
Jump to Determination of humic acids in water samples - Humic substances are organic compounds that are important components of humus, the major
17 Humic Acid Uses and Benefits | Wellness Mama
Jan 26, 2016 - Find out how fulvic and humic acid can benefit the immune system, reduce pain, improve skin, and help the body fight illness
Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities
May 1, 2016 - Humic acids (HAs) are macromolecules that comprise humic substances (HS), which are organic matter distributed in terrestrial soil, natural
Humate and Humic Acid
umerous products being sold for turf use as growth enhancers or growth stimulants contain humate or humic acid. Given the number of inquiries I ve had about
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate ...
Buy Organic Liquid Humic Acid, 32 fl oz Concentrate: Everything Else - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases