|Appearance: ||Black Powder&Flake&Crystal |
|Water solubility: ||100% |
|K2O: ||10% Min |
|Humic Acid(dry basis): ||70% Min |
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis): ||5% Min |
|Total humic acid (dry basis): ||75% Min |
|Moisture: ||12% Max |
|PH: ||9.0 - 11.0 |
Main Function :
1. Increasing the degree of fertilizer retention in the soil, preventing the runoff of other fertilizer components.
2. Improving the structure of soil, increasing the buffering powder of soil, optimizing N. P. K absorption by plants.
3. Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
4. Preventing the fixing of phosphoric acid, increasing its absorption efficiency
5. Enhancing the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance
6. Stabilizing nitrogen and improving nitrogen efficiency (as an additive with urea)
7. Buffering the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
Humate and Humic Acid
umerous products being sold for turf use as growth enhancers or growth stimulants contain humate or humic acid. Given the number of inquiries I ve had about
Humic Acid and How it Benefits Soil | EcoFarming Daily
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acid deficiency can prevent farmers and gardeners from growing crops with optimum nutrition
Humic substance - Wikipedia
Jump to Determination of humic acids in water samples - Humic substances are organic compounds that are important components of humus, the major
What Is Humic Acid? - Soil-Biotics
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural ... Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and
Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities
May 1, 2016 - Humic acids (HAs) are macromolecules that comprise humic substances (HS), which are organic matter distributed in terrestrial soil, natural
17 Humic Acid Uses and Benefits | Wellness Mama
Jan 26, 2016 - Find out how fulvic and humic acid can benefit the immune system, reduce pain, improve skin, and help the body fight illness
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate ...
Buy Organic Liquid Humic Acid, 32 fl oz Concentrate: Everything Else - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Humic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Humic Acid. Humic acids are the organic substances that coagulate when the strong-base extract is acidified while fulvic acids are the organic substances that remain soluble when the strong-base extract is acidified