The raw material of this product is brown coal. It is easily soluble in water. The product has the features of anti hard water, deflocculation, no precipitation, etc. It has a feature of wonderful water solubility in a wide span of PH value including the slightly acid conditions, the low molecular weight carrying the carboxyl functional group of higher activity strengthen the chelation of products which makes an easier absorption of mineral nutrients by plants.
1. Provide plants ammonium and humic acids and help to save the energy for their synthesis.
2. Improve soil structure,increase soil fertilizer.
3. Enhanced capability to counter stress condition ( drought, hot or cold temperature, transplanting stress etc.) and disease.
4. Soluble humate will help to slow release nitrogen and release locked-up phosphorus also activate the micro element in the oil to increase fertility.
5. Increase carbohydrate in plants to increase harvest and fruits quality.
6. Increase vitamin and sugar in fruits and vegetable to get good quality and taste.
7. Help to repair damaged tissues.
Humic substance - Wikipedia
Jump to Determination of humic acids in water samples - Humic substances are organic compounds that are important components of humus, the major
Humate and Humic Acid
umerous products being sold for turf use as growth enhancers or growth stimulants contain humate or humic acid. Given the number of inquiries I ve had about
Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities
May 1, 2016 - Humic acids (HAs) are macromolecules that comprise humic substances (HS), which are organic matter distributed in terrestrial soil, natural
What Is Humic Acid? - Soil-Biotics
Humic and Fulvic acids are the final break-down constituents of the natural ... Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and
17 Humic Acid Uses and Benefits | Wellness Mama
Jan 26, 2016 - Find out how fulvic and humic acid can benefit the immune system, reduce pain, improve skin, and help the body fight illness
Humic Acid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Humic Acid. Humic acids are the organic substances that coagulate when the strong-base extract is acidified while fulvic acids are the organic substances that remain soluble when the strong-base extract is acidified
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate ...
Buy Organic Liquid Humic Acid, 32 fl oz Concentrate: Everything Else - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Humic Acid and How it Benefits Soil | EcoFarming Daily
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help plant roots receive, water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acid deficiency can prevent farmers and gardeners from growing crops with optimum nutrition