Humic acid liquid fertilizer
Free amino acids
Total amino acid
- A source of multiple nutrients and micro-nutrients.
- Makes soil nutrients more available to vegetables and promotes symbiotic nitrogen fixation.
- Significantly inhibits root rot and strengthens root systems.
- Ameliorates soil ad extends soil fertility.
- Effectively solubilizes base fertilizers and reduces the effects of salt in the soil.
- Reduces insect infestation and reduces the need for pesticides.
- Quickly activates plant immune systems and enhances decease resistance.
1) Strictly select the dosage and application timing.
2) Do not use together with alkaline pesticides.
3) The best application time should be after dew dry in the morning or after 4 o’clock in the afternoon, on clear days. Re-apply if it rains within 4 hours after application.
4) Do not store ini metal container. Store under shady and cool place, and avoid direct sunlight.
5 homemade liquid fertilisers your plants will relish |
Oct 9, 2017 — 1. MANURE TEA An excellent source of nitrogen. · 2. COMPOST TEA Use the same ratio as above, 1 part organic matter to 5 parts water. · 3
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Weeds. Kitchen Scraps. Manure. Tree Leaves. Coffee Grounds. Eggshells. Banana Peels
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps replenish lost potassium. · COFFEE GROUNDS – Acid-loving plants such as tomatoes, blueberries,
Homemade natural fertilisers | Plastika Skaza d.o.o
Homemade natural fertilisers. Share. Garden, terrace and balcony plants are guaranteed to grow healthy by fertilising them and providing them with nutrients
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but rather add essential nutrients to the soil where they become available to the plants,
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — Gelatin is a great source of nitrogen, which your soil needs to produce big, healthy plants. Just dissolve a package of plain gelatin into a cup of
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
The beauty is, gardening is not an exact science where beakers of measured fluids and charts of soil characteristics and plant viability are the norm. Instead, it's an