- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Organic Fertilizer is mainly derived from plants and animals, it is a carbon containing material which is applied to the soil to provide plant nutrition as its main function. Through the processing of biological substances, animal and plant wastes and plant residues, the toxic and harmful substances are eliminated and beneficial substances are increased, including a variety of organic acids, peptides, and rich nutrient elements nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It can not only provide comprehensive nutrition for crops, but also can increase and update soil organic matter, promote microbial reproduction, improve the physical and chemical properties and biological activity of soil, which is the main nutrient of green food production.
1) Enrich soil: accelerate the structure forming of soil particulars, reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer, and effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
2) Balance nutrition: it contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth.
3) Root promoter and protector: the natural root growth factors, e.g. amino acid and fulvic acid, and their Useful metabolites are promoting root growth even in low temperature and less sunshine to enhance the root absorption ability.
4) Relieve pesticide harzards: the plants internal regulator and useful metabolites are both able to enrich and activate organic cells, relieve pesticides and fertilizers hazards and restore the physiological function of crops.
5) Disease resistance and output increasing: the added beneficial bacterium is albe to solve root disease and increase output.