organic bio fertilizer
Bio Microbial Fertilizer
- - Suitable for all crops
- - Increase in the nutrient uptake from soil
- - Reduce dependence on chemical inputs
- - Triggers early maturity and improves crop quality
- - Enhance soil fertility and crop immunity against diseases
- - Increases moisture retaining capacity of soil
Warning (direction for use):
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. The spraying time is in the cloudy weather without wind, or before 9; 00am and after 4; 00pm in the sunny weather, which can achieve the best results.
3. Respray if raining is available within 8 hours after spraying.
4. It is not recommended to spray in the sunny noon or windy weather.
5. It is recommended to use in the flowering period of fruit trees cautiously.
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps replenish lost potassium. · COFFEE GROUNDS – Acid-loving plants such as tomatoes, blueberries,
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
The beauty is, gardening is not an exact science where beakers of measured fluids and charts of soil characteristics and plant viability are the norm. Instead, it's an
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Grass Clippings. If you have an organic lawn, make sure to collect your grass clippings to use on your gardens. Weeds. Kitchen Scraps. Manure. Tree Leaves. Coffee Grounds. Eggshells. Banana Peels
Homemade natural fertilisers | Plastika Skaza d.o.o
Homemade natural fertilisers. Share. Garden, terrace and balcony plants are guaranteed to grow healthy by fertilising them and providing them with nutrients
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but rather add essential nutrients to the soil where they become available to the plants,
5 homemade liquid fertilisers your plants will relish |
Oct 9, 2017 — 1. MANURE TEA An excellent source of nitrogen. · 2. COMPOST TEA Use the same ratio as above, 1 part organic matter to 5 parts water. · 3
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — Gelatin is a great source of nitrogen, which your soil needs to produce big, healthy plants. Just dissolve a package of plain gelatin into a cup of