- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Humic acid is a kind of animal and plant remains, mainly plant remains, a type of organic matter produced and accumulated by microbial decomposition and transformation, and a series of geochemical processes. The most promising resources for humic acid development are low-calorie coals such as peat, lignite and weathered coal. Among them, the humic acid content is 10-80%.
Humic acid is a macromolecular organic substance widely found in nature. It is widely used in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, petroleum, chemical, building materials, medical and health, environmental protection and other fields. In particular, it now advocates the construction of ecological agriculture, pollution-free agricultural production, green food, pollution-free environmental protection, etc., and makes "humic acid" highly respected. It turns out that human life and survival are inseparable from humic acid.
1, Foliar application: dilute seaweed extract with 1000-1500 times water,spraying on leaves without burning sun and raining at intervals of 10-15 days during the growing season.
2, Seed application: 0.5-1.0kg for 1 ton seeds.
3, Root Dipping: Diluted with 1000-2000 times water.
1. It can be used throughout the growth cycle.
2. 600ml/hectare, dilute with water 800-1000 times, foliage spray.
3. The seedlings are sprayed every 15 days. Flowering - fruiting period are sprayed every 7 to 10 days.
1. This product is acidic, cannot mix with alkaline fertilizer or pesticide.
2. This product should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place to ensure that children are not touched and human animals are not edible.
Packaging & ShippingPacking:
20 kg, 25 kg, 40 kg,1000 kg,1200kg or as your requirements.
Europe and America (25-35 days)
Australia (15-22 days)
Korea and Japan(7-15 days)