100% Water Soluble
Less than 5%
More than 40%
More than 17%
1. To chelate soil nutrients, stimulate root growth, to make crops grow stable and strongly, high fertilizer utilize.
2. To improve crop photosynthetic performance, to promote photosynthetic transfer and transportation, to enhance product performance.
3. To improve the growth of roots environment, to suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases, obvious effects of continuous cropping.
4. To use with Inorganic fertilizer which can increase nutrients also can increase crops yields.
5. To use this organic fertilizer will make soil soft, reduce soil compaction, Improve soil fertilizer, water retention capacity.
6. This series of products is organic food base, green food base and pollution-free food base which must use eco-organic fertilizer.
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Bio-organic fertilizer based on microorganisms (BFM) is defined as a type of new organic fertilizer comprising of specific living microorganisms in microbial
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — Kelp Kelp-based fertilisers contain potassium and a little nitrogen but the true benefits are the long-term effect they can have on your plants. · Cow
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Here's a list of some organic fertilizers you may encounter: Manures for the garden ... Rock phosphate is a calcium or lime-based phosphate rock that is usually
Here's the scoop on chemical and organic fertilizers | OSU
Mar 9, 2015 — Organic fertilizers usually contain plant nutrients in low concentrations. Many of these nutrients have to be converted into inorganic forms by soil
Organic fertilizers comprise a variety of plant-derived materials that range from fresh ... Some of the liquid fish-derived and soybean-based fertilizer materials are
Benefits of organic-based fertilizers | ecofi
What are organic-based fertilizers? The broad category of organic-based fertilizers includes diverse formulations of products that provide plants with nutrients and/or improve organic matter in the soil. They are applied to plants and/or soils to improve soil fertility, plant vigour, produce quality and yield
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers