Total Nitroge: 8%
Organic Nitrogen: 6.5%
Total amino acids: 400g/L
Water soluble Organic Ca: 10%
Water Soluble Organic Boron: 1.5%
Nitrate ion: none
Heavy Metal is less than 20 ppm
Appearance: liquid form
1. Regulate the synthesis of plants hormones and enhance the physiological activity.
2. Low-molecular weight organic nutrients, decrease the bio-energy consumption of plants.
3. Promote the absorption and transportation of nutritional elements in soil by roots of plant, adjust and enhance the utilization efficiency of elements.
4. Photosynthesis. Promote the synthesis of chlorophyll and photosynthetic electron transport, relieve the midday depression of photosynthesis on plants, increase the photosynthetic rate and accumulation of photosynthetic products.
5. Plant Growth Acceleration. Significantly accelerate seedling growth, increase plants yield.
6. Flower and Fruit Protection. Increase pollen germination rate and the length of pollen tube, decrease fruit and blossom drop, increase the fruit yield.
7. mprovements in fruit quality. Promote the synthesis of anthocyanin in fruits epidermis and accumulation of sugar content, improve the External and Internal Quality of fruits.
8. Postpone senescence. Enhance the root activity of plants, postpone plant senescence, improve the storability of agricultural products to extend shelf life.
9. Enhance resistance and stress tolerance. Increase the thickness and strength of cell wall, induce Plant Cell Signal Transduction and activity of antioxidative enzymes, strengthen the plant stress resistance.
Here's the scoop on chemical and organic fertilizers | OSU
Mar 9, 2015 - CORVALLIS, Ore. – Spring is the time for thinking about fertilizers. Organic options are a great way to go. Organic fertilizers such as manures,
Organic Fertilizers | Natural Fertilizers | Composting | Soil
Items 1 - 60 of 262 - Free Organic Seeds on Orders over $50! Since 1976 we've supplied organic gardeners & farmers with garden supplies at very competitive
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
Different Organic Fertilizers - Types Of Fertilizer For Organic
Apr 4, 2018 - Organic materials in the garden are more environmentally friendly. This includes organic fertilizers. Learn about what are organic fertilizers and
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Organic Fertilizer | Liquid Organic Fertilizer | Natural Fertilizer
Items 1 - 60 of 167 - Free Organic Seeds on Orders over $50! Since 1976 we've supplied organic gardeners & farmers with garden supplies at very competitive
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer is an essential element for the growth of microorganisms in the soil, and is decomposed into inorganic fertilizer as the microorganisms grow
Organic Fertilizer: All-Purpose, Slow Release 5-5-5
Gardener's Supply All-Purpose Organic Fertilizer is a slow-release, 5-5-5 granular fertilizer. Five-pound bag treats 200 sq. ft. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer - Pennington
Organic gardening emphasizes cultivating your garden so that it sustains enriching soil, plants and beneficial insects. This is achieved by avoiding the use of
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 - Organic fertilizers act as soil conditioners, feeding both soil and plants. Read on to find out what's best for your garden