Amino acid chelated zinc is designed for all plants to prevent or correct zinc deficiency that may limit crop growth and yields. It is water soluble and nontoxic to plants, can provide plants with certain nutrients. This product is based on multi kinds of amino acids which has strong surface activity, adsorbing and holding capacity. Also with abundant zinc, it has obvious effect for plant growth. This product can ensure the slow-release and adequateutilization of its main elements. In addition, it can keep stability and long-lasting effect of zinc.
- Effective boron in boron humate promotes flower bud differentiation: use before flowering to promote flower bud differentiation, increase pollination rate, and effectively prevent the production of deformed fruit;
- Boron oxide (B2O3) can promote fruit setting: it can stimulate the germination of pollen and the elongation of pollen tube, so that pollination can proceed smoothly. Improve the seed setting rate and fruit setting rate.
- Improve quality: promote the synthesis and transformation of sugar and organic substances, improve the balanced supply of nutrients in various organs of crops, and improve the yield and quality of agricultural products.
- Regulation function: regulate the formation and operation of organic acids in plants. In the absence of boron, the organic acid (arylboronic acid) accumulates in the roots, and the cell differentiation and elongation of the apical meristem are inhibited, and the cork is formed, causing root necrosis.
- Can also enhance the drought resistance, disease resistance of crops and promote crop precocity.
Matters needing attention:
1. Avoid direct contact with seeds and root plants.
2. Beware of children's contact.
3. When in contact with human hands and skin, wash them with soap in time.
4. It should be stored in a ventilated and dry place to avoid damp.
Note: slow release long acting, stable fertilizer
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — If your plants are struggling to grow, you might need to amend your soil with one or more organic fertilizers. Learn what they are and how to use
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Organic gardening is as popular as ever, and the methods we use plays a critical ... You won't have to wait long—manure quickly turns to a perfect odor-free soil
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... manure mixed with sawdust, is an organic fertilizer that has been proposed to be superior for conditioning soil for harvest than synthetic fertilizers
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Organic fertilizers carry some other perks. Because they contain organic material, they improve the soil's structure or its “workability.” Soil that's been fertilized with
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Soil microbes play an important role in converting organic fertilizers into soluble nutrients that can be absorbed by your plants. In most cases,
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
Organic fertilizers that feed the soil and sustain plants include animal waste and byproducts, such as bird and bat guano, blood meal, bone meal and feather meal,
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Improve your soil by choosing the best organic fertilizer for your garden. Understand plant nutrition and fertilizer chemistry. Compare conventional vs. organic