Black brown powder, flake, granule
Water Solubility, %
Humic acid(In dry basis),%
Kalium(K20 dry basis),%
1. Broadcast Application: Broadcast the seaweed organic fertilizer before planting, Dosage: 800-1200kg/ha.
2. Furrow Application: Furrow and embed the seaweed organic fertilizer, Dosage: 800-1200kg/ha.
3. Apply 3-4 times in whole growing period.
1. Increase plant’s chlorophyll content and promote the photosynthesis.
2. Improve utilization of nutrients by overlay with other NPK fertilizer.
3. Can be absorbed by all parts of plant directly and also can promote plant growth, early maturity and delayed leaf senescence late crops, to increase production. Shorten the growth cycle of crop.
4. Improve crop quality and increase plant protein;
5. Clean, pollution-free and help improve the ecological environment. l Enhance metabolic function and adversity ability.
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
Organic fertilizers that feed the soil and sustain plants include animal waste and byproducts, such as bird and bat guano, blood meal, bone meal and feather meal, as well as fish and kelp fertilizers
Here's the scoop on chemical and organic fertilizers | OSU
Mar 9, 2015 — Organic fertilizers such as manures, compost or bone meal are derived directly from plant or animal sources, according to Ross Penhallegon,
Organic Fertilizer Sources for the Garden - FineGardening
Grass clippings – Call me cheap (and many do), but green grass freshly mowed from the lawn is an excellent source of free nitrogen. Organic Phosphorus Sources
Sources of Organic Fertilizer | Home Guides | SF Gate
Dairy and poultry manure also can release suitable amounts of nitrogen; fresh or composted manure can also be from an acceptable organic source such as small,
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
5.3. 1 Organic fertilizers · An organic fertilizer is a fertilizer that is derived from organic sources, including organic compost, cattle manures, poultry droppings and
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — List of Organic Fertilizers. Alfalfa Meal. Alfalfa Meal source. NPK Ratio: 3-2-2
Sources of Organic Fertilizers and Amendments | ATTRA
Nov 6, 2018 — Therefore, be advised that many of these materials and products can be found locally at farmers' co-ops, retail garden centers, nurseries,