- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Potassium humate is a kind of non-homogeneous aromatic hydroxycarboxylate with black appearance, powder shape, particle or flake solid, soluble in water, alkaline, containing hydroxyl, carboxylate and other active groups.It is a kind of highly effective organic potassium fertilizer, because humic acid is a kind of biological active preparation, which can improve the content of rapidly available potassium in soil, reduce the loss and fixation of potassium, and increase the absorption and utilization rate of potassium in crops.In addition, potassium humate can also be used as a treatment agent for oil drilling fluids, mainly to prevent borehole wall collapse.
Potassium Humate (HA WS90) can increase the utilization of mineral fertilizers effectively in soil, promote the soil structure, increase the capacities of the earth water holding, cation exchange and aeration condition stimulate activities of soil microorganism, and reduce pollutants in the soil. It promotes the plant photosynthesis, increases crop yield, and improves the quality of agricultural products.
1. Field Crops and Vegetables: 1-2kg/ha at period of rapid growth or nutritiona stress, 2 times at least through growing seasons.
2. Tree Crops: 1-3kg/ha at active growth period, 2-4 weeks intervals through growing aseasons.
3. Grapes and Berries: 1-2kg/ha at active growth period, 1 week intervals at least through vegetative growth period.
4. Turf: 3-6kg/ha at active growth period.
5. Ornamental Trees, Shrubs, and Flowing Plants: Dilute at rate of 25kgs in 1 or more steres of water and spray to complete coverage.