Amino Acid shiny granular organic fertilizer is black and black brown granular. It is made by advanced spraying granulation technology with the raw materials extracted and concentrated from corn, wheat, soybean, etc.
It combined the nutrients of mineral and organic fertilizers as well as the amino acid and micro elements with special efficacy for the plants. It can not only promote the crops growth and output, but also decrease occurrence of pests and diseases, activate the soil fertility and improve the quality of farm products.
1. This product is widely used to strawberries, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, long beans, grapes, apples, citrus, bananas, red dates, watermelon and other crops.
2. Foliar spray - diluted 600-1200 times.
3. Water flush, drip or spray irrigation, 2.5 - 5L per hectare per time.
1) Strictly select the dosage and application timing.
2) Do not use together with alkaline pesticides.
3) The best application time should be after dew dry in the morning or after 4 o’clock in the afternoon, on clear days. Re-apply if it rains within 4 hours after application.
4) Do not store ini metal container. Store under shady and cool place, and avoid direct sunlight.
Organic manures are natural products used by farmers to enhanced sustainable crop production. There are a number of organic manures like farm yard manure, green manures, compost prepared from crop residues and other farm wastes, vermicompost, oil cakes, and biological wastes - animal bones, slaughter house refuse
Organic Fertilizer Sources for the Garden - FineGardening
Usually manures are composted before they're used in gardens, but some such as rabbit manure doesn't need to be. Others such as cow manure, will burn your
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
5.3. 1 Organic fertilizers · An organic fertilizer is a fertilizer that is derived from organic sources, including organic compost, cattle manures, poultry droppings and
Different organic manure sources and NPK fertilizer on soil
Sep 30, 2020 — Amongst various organic manures, poultry manure produced significantly higher plant growth, yield, mineral and proximate composition of okra
Effect of different sources of organic manure on growth and
May 17, 2016 — The different sourcs of organic manure used were Poultry manure, Goat anure, Vermi-compost, farm yard manure and Commercially available
Organic Manures - National Centre of Organic Farming
animal wastes as a source of plant nutrient was the accepted practice. The importance and aim of organic manures and green manure crops have failed to