|Appearance ||Shinning Ball Granular |
|Humic Acid ||10% ||15% ||20% |
|Total Organics ||10% ||20% ||30% |
|N ||10% ||15% ||20% |
|P ||1-5% |
|K ||1-5% |
|TE ||Ca,Mg,Fe,Zn ,B ,Cu,Mn |
Features and Effects
1. Improve yields and increase shelf life: Improves yields. Improved quality is readily evident in bolder foliage, improved skin colour and texture, higher sugar content, longer shelf life, etc.
2. Increased nutrient uptake: Rapidly increases the uptake of available nutrients and improves the plant's overall quality.
3. Better root systems: Promotes the develop- ment of plant roots. Vigorous root systems give the plant better access to nutrients and water which ultimately lead to increased yield.
4. Improved seed germination: Decreases germi- nation time and increases the percentage of germinated seeds.
5. Natural soil conditioner: Enhances the plant's resistance to environmental stress.
1. Broadcast Application: Broadcast the seaweed organic fertilizer before planting, Dosage: 800-1200kg/ha.
2. Furrow Application: Furrow and embed the seaweed organic fertilizer, Dosage: 800-1200kg/ha.
3. Apply 3-4 times in whole growing period.
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... It is sometimes credited as being the most widely use organic fertilizer and by volume is the top organic amendment. Peat is the most widely used
Why Use Organic Fertilizer? - Milorganite
Fertilizers derived from organic sources feed the soil, which allows the nutrients to be released slowly, at a
8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Organic Fertilizer
Nov 15, 2017 — Although organic fertilizer can be more costly than synthetic, it can reduce the need for pesticides and the overall nitrogen, phosphorus and
Benefits of organic-based fertilizers | ecofi
The use of organic-based fertilizers in sustainable agriculture benefits farmers, growers, consumers and the environment in many ways. As empirically
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer inputs in agricultural fields in the present scenario has significant environmental benefits over the use of chemical fertilizers and the practice has
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Use of Organic Fertilizers to Enhance Soil Fertility, Plant
Understanding the nutrient variability and release pattern of organic fertilizers is crucial to supply plants with sufficient nutrients to achieve optimum productivity,
Selecting and Using Organic Fertilizers - USU Extension
Improper organic fertilizer application can also contribute to surface and ground water pollution, may induce a plant nutrient deficiency or toxicity, or cause salt
Using Organic Fertilizers in the Garden - Gardening Channel
Organic fertilizers slowly release nutrients, maintaining a steady flow of nutrients into the soil and surrounding plants. They do not disturb the water balance of the
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
This is achieved by avoiding the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, and using products that nurture your garden soil and the organisms in it. When you